Check out the Y Studios on Fox News (December 2022)
HOW TO JOIN
Click here to join online. Or stop by and tour the Y and join in person. If you would like to join as a Single Parent family, Nanny, or College Student, please stop by the Y. These memberships are currently not offered online.
- When you arrive at the Y, we’ll take your photo and give you a membership card.
- Welcome to the Y
- Access to the Y Studios – Over 100 group exercise classes a week are included in your membership. The Y Studios features Group Exercise, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), Yoga and Cycling Studios as well as a community meeting room, Child Watch and individual shower rooms. The Y Studios is a short walk from our 21 Locust facility at 1037 Boston Post Road. Learn more.
- 6 lane heated Brookside Pool
- 4 lane heated Pa Cope Pool
- State of the Art Fitness Center – new members receive a fitness assessment
- Performance Studio for functional fitness and personal training
- Full size Gymnasium – family “soft play” & basketball, open adult soccer & basketball
- Locker Rooms with sauna
- Member Lounge with WiFi
- Child Watch – at the Y Studios
- Free assisted parking in our lot (plus metered municipal parking across the street)
FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE THROUGH Y CARES
Click here for details
- Many daily water exercise, spinning classes, yoga, pilates and other group exercise classes included in your membership.
Reservations required up to 73 hours in advance for all group exercise classes and for gymnasium times. Reservations can be made through our new Rye Y App. Use of the Fitness Center does not require reservations. Starting June 24, reservations will not be needed for lap swim. Click here to view schedules.
- Family Members choose from a selection of free baby/toddler classes
- Family Members enjoy free family gym time, family swim time plus other family activities
- Free Karate for adults
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS (EXTRA FEES MAY APPLY)
- Reduced member rates and priority registration for most programs
- Personal and small group training
- Full Day Child Care
- After School Adventures
- Summer Camp and Vacation Camps
- Whenever you have time, call us to schedule a tour of the YMCA
- We can combine this with your membership activation, if you like.
- Scan your membership card upon arrival.
- This is important for our records, security and emergency circumstances.
- If swimming, bring swim cap, goggles, towel and any other items you may need
- Swim caps and other apparel may be purchased at the front desk
- We have a keyless lock system in the Men’s and Women’s locker rooms with showers available.
- If you will be using the Universal locker rooms or the Boys and Girls locker rooms, you will need to bring your own lock.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter,
© Rye YMCA. All Rights Reserved. Site by