Check out the Y Studios on Fox News (December 2022)
HOW TO JOIN
Click here to join online. Or stop by and tour the Y and join in person. If you would like to join as a Single Parent family, Nanny, or College Student, please stop by the Y. These memberships are currently not offered online.
- When you arrive at the Y, we’ll take your photo and give you a membership card.
- Welcome to the Y
- Access to the Y Studios – Over 100 group exercise classes a week are included in your membership. The Y Studios features Group Exercise, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), Yoga and Cycling Studios as well as a community meeting room, Child Watch and individual shower rooms. The Y Studios is a short walk from our 21 Locust facility at 1037 Boston Post Road. Learn more.
- 6 lane heated Brookside Pool
- 4 lane heated Pa Cope Pool
- State of the Art Fitness Center – new members receive a fitness assessment
- Performance Studio for functional fitness and personal training
- Full size Gymnasium – family “soft play” & basketball, open adult soccer & basketball
- Locker Rooms with sauna
- Member Lounge with WiFi
- Child Watch – at the Y Studios
- Free assisted parking in our lot (plus metered municipal parking across the street)
FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE THROUGH Y CARES
Click here for details
- Many daily water exercise, spinning classes, yoga, pilates and other group exercise classes
- Family Members choose from a selection of free baby/toddler classes
- Family Members enjoy free family gym time, family swim time plus other family activities
- Free Karate for adults
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS (EXTRA FEES MAY APPLY)
- Reduced member rates and priority registration for most programs
- Personal and small group training
- Full Day Child Care
- After School Adventures
- Summer Camp and Vacation Camps
- Whenever you have time, call us to schedule a tour of the YMCA
- We can combine this with your membership activation, if you like.
- Scan your membership card upon arrival.
- This is important for our records, security and emergency circumstances.
- If swimming, bring swim cap, goggles, towel and any other items you may need
- Swim caps and other apparel may be purchased at the front desk
- We have a keyless lock system in the Men’s and Women’s locker rooms with showers available.
- If you will be using the Universal locker rooms or the Boys and Girls locker rooms, you will need to bring your own lock.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter,
© Rye YMCA. All Rights Reserved. Site by