Most group exercise classes are held at the Y Studios. Reservations are required and can be made up to 73 hours in advance.
Click below for a 40 second tour.
Located at 1037 Boston Post Road in Rye, the new Y Studios is a vibrant, state-of-the-art facility where members can pursue their health and wellness goals. It is a short walk from the Rye Y. Use of the Y Studios is included in a Rye Y membership. It includes:
• A group exercise studio for individual and circuit style classes such as Core Crunch, Active Fitness, Kickboxing, Zumba, Strength classes, and Tai Chi, to name a few.
• A yoga studio with a barre and lighting that can be dimmed or colored for classes that focus on spirit, mind and body, including meditation, Pilates and a variety of yoga.
• A HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) studio for classes, individual workouts and small group and personal training.
• An indoor cycling studio that features state-of-the-art bikes with power meters to measure success, colored lights and a new leaderboard so cyclists can set goals and track performance.
• A bright and well-equipped on-site Child Watch where members can leave their children in a safe, fun, nurturing place while they work out, take classes or visit with friends.
• A community room with a kitchenette for meetings and events, chronic disease prevention classes, cooking and nutrition demonstrations, and more.