More Youth Sports
Our youth sports classes provide opportunities for young people to engage in physical activity, develop important life skills, and build meaningful relationships with their peers.
To see details of current classes, please view our program guide. In addition to basketball and soccer, below is a listing of classes usually offered.
- ALL-SPORTS: Introduction to basketball, soccer, tee-ball, football, kickball and floor hockey.
- KARATE: GOJU style karate taught by a black belt instructor. Designed to enhance self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-discipline.
- GAGA/DODGEBALL: Focuses on skills and gameplay
- LACROSSE: Introduction to the game basics including scooping, passing, catching, cradling and shooting.
- TENNIS: Fundamentals of the sport including basic stroke mechanics.
- WHIFFLEBALL: Skills and gameplay
OUTDOOR SPORTS - Fall and Spring (Sessions 1 and 4)
- PICKLEBALL: Basics including rules, terminology, primary skills, coordination, court time and more.
- LACROSSE: See above
- BASEBALL: Taught in a fun and encouraging environment: throwing, catching, hitting, base running and play.