Child Watch is located at the Y Studios, 1037 Boston Post Road.
Child Watch is a babysitting service design to provide a safe, fun environment for children (ages 3 months-11 years) while parents/guardians use the facility. To ensure the best supervision and safety for your child, the Rye Y maintains a staff ratio of 1:5 with at least two staff members present at all times.
Tot Drop enables members to go offsite while their child is cared for at the Y.
There is a 2.5 hour maximum for both Child Watch and Tot Drop.
Reservations are required.
How to reserve:
- Purchase a package online or at the Member Service Desk.
- Parents/ Guardians can make a reservation by calling 914-967-6363 ext 520. Reservations may be made up to 48 hours in advance.
Child Watch Fees
$6/hr for family members and $12/hr for adult members with a discount if you purchase more than 20 hours.
Tot Drop Fees
Family Member: $12/hr; Adult Member: $25/hr
Hours – effective 9/26/22
Monday – Friday 8:15 am – 2:30 pm
Monday – Thursday: 3:30 pm – 6:45 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:30 am -12:00pm
CHILD WATCH POLICIES
- Reservations required – no walk-ins accepted.
- In order to utilize Child Watch or Tot Drop, members must purchase a package online or at Member Services.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 days in advance – up to the time Child Watch closes on the day before services are desired.
- We strongly encourage you to be prompt when dropping off and picking up your child. A fifteen minute grace period is occasionally permitted due to special circumstances. After such time (15 minutes w/o notification) you will be charged an additional half hour which will be taken off your account.
If someone other than the person dropping off your child is to pick them up, please leave note detailing the arrangements. The individual must have a photo ID. This procedure will ensure your child’s safety.