Child Watch and Tot Drop
Child Watch is located at the Y Studios, 1037 Boston Post Road.
Child Watch is a babysitting service design to provide a safe, fun environment for children (ages 3 months-11 years) while parents/guardians use the facility. To ensure the best supervision and safety for your child, the Rye Y maintains a staff ratio of 1:5 with at least two staff members present at all times.
Tot Drop enables members to go offsite while their child is cared for at the Y.
There is a 2.5 hour maximum for both Child Watch and Tot Drop.
Reservations are required.
How to reserve:
- Purchase a package online or at the Member Service Desk.
- Parents/ Guardians can make a reservation by calling 914-967-6363 ext 520. Reservations may be made up to 48 hours in advance.
Child Watch Fees – effective 9/11/22:
$6/hr for family members and $12/hr for adult members with a discount if you purchase more than 20 hours.
Tot Drop Fees
Family Member: $12/hr; Adult Member: $25/hr
Hours – effective 9/26/22
Monday – Friday 8:15 am – 2:30 pm
Monday – Thursday: 3:30 pm – 6:45 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:30 am -12:00pm
CHILD WATCH POLICIES
- Reservations required – no walk-ins accepted.
- In order to utilize Child Watch or Tot Drop, members must purchase a package online or at Member Services.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 days in advance – up to the time Child Watch closes on the day before services are desired.
- We strongly encourage you to be prompt when dropping off and picking up your child. A fifteen minute grace period is occasionally permitted due to special circumstances. After such time (15 minutes w/o notification) you will be charged an additional half hour which will be taken off your account.
- If someone other than the person dropping off your child is to pick them up, please leave note detailing the arrangements. The individual must have a photo ID. This procedure will ensure your child’s safety.
© Rye YMCA. All Rights Reserved. Site by