Reservations are required for most aquatic activities including lap swim, family/open swim, and water exercise classes and for group exercise classes.
Before making a reservation, be sure that you have signed our pre-arrival waiver.
- Reservations can be made online by clicking here. You may also call the Y at 914-967-6363.
- Reservations may be made up to 5 min prior to the time of the class or swim.
- There is a 10 minute grace period. If you do not check-in by this time, a person on the waitlist may be given your reservation.
- Maximum of one reservation per member, per day with no transfer of reservations
- Maximum of 4 reservations per week per member
- A no-show without cancellation, will count against the member’s reservation limit for the week
- If a member has two no-shows in one week, then the member will not be allowed to make any reservations for the next 7 days.
- Please wait outside or in your car until 5 minutes before reservation time.
Swimmers will have a maximum of 60 minutes to swim, with the exception of the first swim time of the day, being 90 minutes. Each pool is generally available for lap swim (2 or 3 people per lane), including a lane with stairs for entry and exit available for pool therapy (1 member per lane), throughout the day with some times or lanes reserved for classes and/or private swim lessons.
- Brookside Pool – The first swim reservation Monday-Friday is 5:30-7am. All other reservation times will start on the hour and be one hour in duration, unless otherwise indicated on the pool schedule. Saturday’s hourly schedule begins at 7am.
- Pa Cope Pool – The first swim reservation Monday-Friday is 6am, continue hourly throughout the day and be one hour in duration, unless otherwise indicated on the pool schedule. Saturday’s hourly schedule begins at 7am. Family swim is available and the pool is limited to eight families. Youth/Teen Lap Swim for our younger members, ages 12-14.
To view the complete pool schedule, click here. To book a reservation, click here.
Group Exercise Reservations:
Capacity in group exercise classes are limited by the room they occupy. For outside classes, during inclement weather, the instructor may also make the determination to either cancel, modify or relocate the class.
To view the current group exercise schedule, click here. To book a reservation, click here.