WE’RE EXCITED TO SEE YOU SOON!
REOPENING WITH CARE
Temporary Hours of Operation:
Sunday Closed for disinfecting the facility
Click here for Member Responsibilities
We are opening up slowly, cautiously and with great care. Currently our fitness center and pools are open. We also offer outdoor group exercise at the Y and the Wainwright. Please view our fall program guide to view our fall programs, including youth swim, sports, gymnastics child care and adult fitness.
Locker rooms are closed. The below protocols were developed in accordance with CDC guidelines and the recommendations of state and our local government authorities.
Before you come to the Y
- All members must sign a pre-arrival waiver for adults and minors. To ensure a safe, contact free process, we ask that all members sign the waiver electronically before coming to the Y. Please click here for instructions.
- Members must make a reservation before using the Y. We are currently accepting reservations one day in advance. (For Monday reservations, please call on Saturday) For details on reservations, click here
- Please note, lap swim is open to ages 15 and up and group exercise to ages 14 and up. Youth/Teen Lap Swim for youth/teens 12-14 will be in the Pa Cope pool Monday-Saturday 11:30-3:30pm. There will be two reserved lanes.
- Come ready to swim or exercise. If you are swimming, wear your swim suit under your clothes. All locker rooms are closed and restrooms are not to be used for changing. Swimmers should shower before leaving home.
- Bring a water bottle. Water fountains are out of service except for re-filling water bottles. Vending machines are temporarily out of service.
- Bring any small equipment you need – i.e. kick board, mat etc.
Staying Safe Together at the Y
- Staff and members will be required to answer a 4 question health screening before entering the facility. Staff will have their temperature checked.
- Staff and members are required to wear masks at check-in and throughout the building.
- Please use hand sanitizer before you enter the building, periodically while you are at the Y and before you leave the building. Hand sanitizer is stationed throughout the building. When you use the restroom, be sure to follow CDC hand washing protocol. Click here for our facility safety and cleaning details.
- We are limiting capacity to ensure that members and staff are able to maintain a safe social distance from each other.
- Members will scan in using their phone app or membership card
- No guests or Nationwide Memberships allowed
Pool Guidelines and schedule
Fitness Center Guidelines
Group Exercise Guidelines and schedule
COVID related Updates from the Rye Y (archive)