- Contact Us
- About Us
- News & Events
All users must create a new password the first time they use our online registration systsem. Please click on the registration link below, sign into your account with the email address associated with your account, and click on Forgot your password? If you do not remember the email address associated with your account, click on the middle box – Find My Account.
Once you access your account, you can click on Program Search on the upper right of the page. Currently, you cannot search for programs until they are available for registration.
Members and Program Participants Online Account Set-up
1. Click the middle box “Find My Account” option
2. Enter the last name, birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY format), and zip code associated with your Rye Y account record and click submit to find your account.
3. Verify your account with either the email address, or billing method information, on file with your existing Rye Y account.
NOTE: If you do not have an email on file with your member record, or if your email address is associated with more than one membership record, your online account will not be able to be verified via email and you will need to call your home branch to complete this process. We strongly recommend you do not create a new account as it will create a duplicate record and not be synced with your existing Rye Y account.
Please note, if you are registering more than one youth member, you may need a unique email address for each youth.
4. If you choose to verify your account using your billing information, you will be prompted to create your online account by entering an email address and choosing a password in the next pop-up screen.
5. If you choose to verify your account using your email address, a password re-set link will be sent to your account email address. This email will come from ‘email@example.com’ with the subject ‘Requested Password Reset’.
6. Follow the link in this email to set your account password and complete the online activation process. Now, you can log-in and begin searching and registering for programs.
If you have any problems or are unable to set-up your account, please contact, Member Services at 967-6363 to complete this process.
1. Select the third box “Sign Up” option
3. Click on the Non-member membership type (you must hover over it to click)
4. Complete the information form with YOUR contact information. At the bottom of the screen, you will be able to save your non-member record with the option of adding any additional adults or children for whom you will be registering.
5. Once you have finished adding additional individuals to your account, click next.
6. You will be prompted to enter an email and select a password on the next screen to complete creation of your Rye Y online account. You can now begin to search and register for programs
*Do not set up a new account if you are a member or program participant!
© Rye YMCA. All Rights Reserved. Site by Stark.