SCHEDULE A TOUR
- Whenever you have time, call us to schedule a tour of the YMCA
HOW TO JOIN
Click here to join online. Or stop by and tour the Y and join in person. If you would like to join as a Single Parent family, Nanny, or College Student, please stop by the Y. These memberships are currently not offered online.
- When you arrive at the Y, we’ll take your photo and give you a membership card.
- Welcome to the Y
- Scan your membership card upon arrival.
- This is important for our records, security and emergency circumstances.
- Members may optionally wear a mask.
- If swimming, bring swim cap, goggles, towel and any other items you may need
- We have a keyless lock system in the Men’s and Women’s locker rooms with showers available.
- If you will be using the Universal locker rooms or the Boys and Girls locker rooms, you will need to bring your own lock.
- 6 lane heated Brookside Pool
- 4 lane heated Pa Cope Pool
- State of the Art Fitness Center – new members receive a fitness assessment
- Y Studios – including Group Ex, Yoga, HIIT and an indoor cycling studio.
- Full size Gymnasium – family “soft play” & basketball, open adult soccer & basketball
- Locker Rooms with showers
- Member Lounge
- Free assisted parking in our lot (plus metered municipal parking across the street)
- Many daily water exercise, spinning classes, yoga, pilates and other group exercise classes
- Family Members choose from a selection of free baby/toddler classes
- Family Members enjoy free family gym time, family swim time plus other family activities
- Free Karate for adults
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS (EXTRA FEES MAY APPLY)
- Reduced member rates and priority registration for most programs
- Personal and small group training
- After School Adventures and Kindertime
- Summer Camp and Vacation Camps
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook,Twitter, Pinterest
© Rye YMCA. All Rights Reserved. Site by