Holiday Family Time at the Y
THE Y IS MORE FUN WHEN FAMILIES PLAY TOGETHER
HOLIDAY FAMILY TIME @ THE RYE Y
This holiday schedule from December 23rd to January 3rd is geared just for our Rye Y families! Our goal is to get families together in fun and creative ways here at the Rye YMCA, introduce you to others and hopefully build new friendships for adults and kids alike.
CLICK HERE to open our online schedule of events. Each day during the break we have open family times, special events and programs all running just for you.
- No registration required however, all program times are first-come, first-served.
- If you have a Rye Y Member in the household, everyone else in your household is welcome to participate! So if your son has a Youth Membership, then the parents are welcome to join in too! (The reverse would be true as well).
- Programs include family group wellness classes like Family Zumba, Family Core,Family Circuit and much more.
- Family Gymnasium, Family Swim, and Family Workout times in the gym, pools, and Freestyle Fitness Zone.
- Four full days of family arts programs including Playtime with Playdoh, Wax Crayon Etching, Styrofoam Carving, and Printmaking for Kids. Each program for a different age group starting at 2 years old.
The Y really is more fun when we PLAY, RUN, DANCE, WORKOUT, CRAFT, LEARN, SWIM, AND EXPLORE together!
© Rye YMCA. All Rights Reserved. Site by