With your help, we can create a promising today and a brighter tomorrow for kids, families and communities. That is the mission of the Rye YMCA Heritage Club: so the good you do lives on forever.
The Rye YMCA Heritage Club is composed of individuals from all backgrounds, communities and walks of life who have made an outright or planned gift to the Rye YMCA’s endowment fund in one of the following ways:
- An outright gift of cash ‐ In this way, each member not only benefits from the good that will be done but current income tax savings.
- An outright gift of appreciated assets ‐ If you chose to contribute such items as stock or property owned for longer than one year, you would receive a charitable deduction equal to the current value of the assets while avoiding capital gains taxes.
- A life insurance gift ‐ Naming the Rye YMCA as a primary or even secondary beneficiary of your insurance policy paves the way for a large future gift. Should you wish to contribute a life insurance policy that is no longer needed to protect current beneficiaries, you could realize substantial income tax deductions.
- A gift through your will ‐ You may wish to consider including the Rye YMCA in your will or living trust. In this way, a fixed amount, specific asset or percentage of your estate may be set aside as bequests and qualify for estate deductions.
- A gift made through a charitable trust or annuity ‐ Creating a charitable trust or annuity provides life income for yourself and/or others. With all or a portion of your gift eventually directed to the Rye YMCA, you could receive a charitable deduction.
View the Rye YMCA Heritage Fund brochure
Printable Rye YMCA Heritage Fund pledge card
For more information, please contact Susan Olson at 914-967-6363.
© Rye YMCA. All Rights Reserved. Site by