- About Us
- Child Care
- Virtual Y
Take Action to Improve Heart Health!
Research shows that the simple process of checking and recording your blood pressure at least twice a month over four months may lower blood pressure in people with high blood pressure.
Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring is an evidence-based program that features personalized support for developing a blood pressure self monitoring routine, tips for maintaining cardiovascular health and nutrition education. For more information, contact Elana, ext. 206, email@example.com
– Reduction in blood pressure
– Better blood pressure management
– Increased awareness of triggers that elevate blood pressure
– Enhanced knowledge to develop healthier eating habits
TO QUALIFY, PARTICIPANTS WILL:
– Be at least 18 years old
– Be diagnosed with high blood pressure
– Not have experienced a recent cardiac event
– Not have atrial fibrillation or other arrhythmias
– Not be at risk for Lymphedema
Rolling enrollment. Weekly office hours
Wednesday: 9am – 10:30am, Thursday: 1:30 – 3pm
Location: Outside the Fitness Center, 2nd Floor
$40 (Blood Pressure monitor included in fee)
© Rye YMCA. All Rights Reserved. Site by Stark.